Duration 3 minutes.
Before you can start renting out products, you have to set the prices.
To set the prices, go to the Main navigation and select Products. Choose the product, which price you want to edit. Then select the Pricing tab and your view should look something like this:
As you can see, the pricing table has some prefilled fields. These are based on what has been selected as the shortest rental time when creating the product. Next, let's update the pricing table.
- Fill in the base price. This should be the price for the shortest possible time period that people can rent the product. In the example above, we have used 10€ for one-hour rental.
- Add a new pricing item by selecting the time (in the example above 2) and period (ex. "days (within opening hours)"). Click on Add row.
- Change the price of the newly added pricing item (in the example below 100€).
You can delete a pricing item by clicking the X.
Press Save once you have created all the Pricing items you need.
If you have several products that follow the same pricing logic, you can use the same table with the other products as well. This can be done by saving the pricing table.
A pricing table is saved by:
- Press Options.
2. Press Save as new template.
3. Give a template name and press Create Template.
You can change only the base price and the prices for every Pricing item are updated.
And that's how you create Pricing tables. Remember to save your progress and start renting! 🙌